The prices here are to the trade only - that includes marketing agencies, web development firms and other companies that need graphics done for their clients. The rates are low due to the lightened load required of me since you, as the direct service provider to your client, are handling the client interaction. All I need are the specs, timeframe and payment from you. Since I am not doing the client chase, I spend less time on the project so I can give special reduced rates to you.
Although you may wonder if my graphics can be quality at these prices, I will tell you my methodology. I create vector graphics using Adobe CC Illustrator. I have an account which is up to date so I have the latest software. I do research on style and gather design ideas and work them out by sketching on paper or working up samples directly in Illustrator. I never use templates so you know you will be getting a hand-crafted product.
My design style tends to be on the simple side since I feel simpler is better when it comes to the application of a logo. I design logos to work at all sizes and look good either in color or grayscale. If a more intricate design is called for, I create sub-marks that would work where an intricate one would not.
Simple Logo-only project - $200, total:
- Simple icon logo mark with text rendered by computer fonts
- Print-ready logo (300 dpi, 1200px) in PDF format as well as transparent .PNG and .JPG with white background of your logo in color and greyscale and a reverse (white) logo on black background.
- Web-ready logo (150 dpi, 1200px) transparent .PNG and .JPG with white background of your logo in color and greyscale and a reverse (white) logo on black background. Website favicon included.
- 1 minor revision, not a complete redraw
Full Brand Identity - $700, total:
- Same as above, plus:
- More complex hand-drawn logo mark with text rendered with computer fonts. This drawing starts on paper, is sent for approval and then is digitized for web and print use.
- Color palette and textures, if needed
- Fonts chosen for website and print, including web fontstack
- Simple style guide
Expanded Brand Identity - $1200, total:
- Same as above, plus:
More complex hand-drawn logo mark with logo text that may or may not be adapted from computer fonts or may be hand-drawn, depending on the design requirements
- Additional sub-marks for alternate logo use
- .EPS vector file of logo & marks (flattened file)
- Social media account images for 3 social networks (profile pic + header)
- Expanded style manual with design details and full usage instructions
- 1 additional revision
- Complete redraws are subject to $100 additional fee, each
- To purchase the source file (Illustratior .AI), a buy-out fee is an additional $300
- Social media profile and header images, $50/per account
A la carte:
- If your requirements do not fit in the packages above, custom pricing is available. Just let me know what you need and I will work up your price.
Stationery design fees:
- Business card - $50 - A business card design laid up for one - two persons. (Files produced for additional people is $10 each.)
- Letterhead - $50 - Indicate if you want InDesign or MS Word format
- Other items - $25 each, such as envelope, labels, stamps, etc.
- Package deal - let me know what you need and I will give you a price.